Rose Delight Electro Acoustic Violin Outfit
The lovely Rose Delight was inspired by a wedding request from a bride. Upon looking at the completed work, we knew that such a beautiful violin would be a perfect addition to our catalog. Beautiful look, with lovely roses, pearl fine tuners, crystal details, carbon fiber matching bow, rose decorated violin case. Pegs are metal machine heads, much like those used in basses, making these violins easy to tune while having an edgy modern feel. Genuine maple back & sides, solid spruce top, ebony fittings, Carbon composite bow, sturdy shaped case plus rosin & strings. Comes fully set up & ready to play!
- Delicate Rose Pattern with faux pearl and crystal details
- Romania (spruce and maple), from Carpathians Mountains. The wood is naturally seasoned for more than 5 years. The ebony fittings are from India.
Instrument body originates in Romania
- Solid spruce top, maple back & sides, ebony fittings
- Metal machine head pegs replace traditional hard to tune pegs
- 2 adjustment nobs for volume & tone
- 1/4 inch jack on the side of the violin
- Panel in back that can be unscrewed and opened up
- White Carbon composite bow
- Each violin is made to order and may vary slightly
- Oblong violin case with hygrometer, 2 bow holders, pockets and straps
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.