Rozanna's Electro Blue Lightning Violin -
Electric Blue Lightning Violin Outfit uses violin originating in Romania. Striking lighting design in an intense, cutting edge look, and our proprietary technique to apply the design used to maximize the beauty of sound a visual appeal our violins resonate with today's music scene while offering quality that can be counted on! Pegs are metal machine heads, much like those used in basses, making these violins easy to tune while having an edgy modern feel. Genuine maple back & sides, solid spruce top, ebony fittings, Carbon composite bow, sturdy shaped case plus rosin & strings. Comes fully set up & ready to play!
Romania (spruce and maple), from Carpathians Mountains. The wood is naturally seasoned for more than 5 years. The ebony fittings are from India.
Instrument body originates in Romania
- Solid spruce top, maple back & sides, ebony fittings
- Metal machine head pegs replace traditional hard to tune pegs
- 2 adjustment nobs for volume & tone
- 1/4 inch jack on the side of the violin
- Panel in back that can be unscrewed and opened up
- Carbon composite bow
- Lightning Bolt on case
- Each violin is made to order and may vary slightly
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.