About The Founder, Rozanna
Her belief in music as a means to sensitize children to the world around them has led to workshop at the United Nations for over 1500 children. She has been a guest speaker at Juilliard and panelist at Peabody Conservatory of Johns Hopkins University and has served as a music consultant for the Head Start and New York Pops Music Outreach programs. Her unique artistic approach coupled by a vision of what is possible and needed in the string world, led to creating the launch of her own line of violins, Designer Violins by Rozanna. The goal was to provide instruments that inspire creative possibilities for 21st century musician.
- Rozanna's Violins was founded by a Juilliard trained musician, to inspire a love of music in children, because we understand that sometimes it takes a little extra to motivate young people.
- Over time, our violins, violas, cellos and bows, have become the perfect tools for players young who seek something different and unique in his or her playing experience.
- With carefully crafted designs, we now offer instruments that are as special and varied as the customers we serve!
- With new models such as our Mariachi, Celtic and Street Art violins, we have expanded to shine a light on different cultures and musical styles.
- Hand-crafted with love, at our workshop in New York, we invite each customer to find the perfect instrument for the most enjoyable playing experience possible!