Tie Dye Violin
Tie Dye design and great sound.
Presenting the TIE DYE Violin Outfit Series designed by a top American artist. Inspired by the amazing Super Bowl Performance with violins featuring a rainbow of colors, this violin is an homage, to rock and pop music spanning the past and present. This cool-looking violin also has a wonderful sound due to quality materials and craftsmanship. Hippie-friendly and festival ready, the TIE DYE model is perfect for jamming, performing and learning in style.
- Made from nicely flamed wood, with a warm brown finish
- The front is solid Spruce, with maple back, sides and scroll
- Includes inlaid purfling, nicely cut bridge
- Genuine fine quality ebony fittings for fingerboard, chinrest, pegs and tailpiece
- Custom transparent varnish used to illuminate the beauty of this unique instrument
- Includes Perlon strings and a genuine Brazilwood bow with real horsehair
- Leather and silver wrapping, ebony frog
- Lightweight case with deluxe velour interior, accessory pockets and back-pack straps