Wrap Electro Acoustic Violin - NEW For 2021!
Wrap Electric Acoustic Violin Outfit is made from violins originating in Romania. Striking Wrap design, reminiscent of the Eddie Vedder Guitar, cutting edge look, and our proprietary technique to apply the design used to maximize the beauty of sound and visual appeal. Our violins resonate with today's music scene while offering quality that can be counted on! Pegs are metal machine heads, much like those used in basses, making these violins easy to tune while having an edgy modern feel. Genuine maple back & sides, solid spruce top, ebony fittings, Teller German cut bridge. Carbon composite bow, sturdy shaped case plus rosin & strings. Comes fully set up & ready to play!
- Instrument body originates in Romania
- Solid spruce top, maple back & sides, ebony fittings
- Teller German cut bridge
- Jet Black Swarovski Crystal on fine tuners
- Metal machine head pegs replace traditional hard to tune pegs
- 2 adjustment nobs for volume & tone
- 1/4 inch jack on the side of the violin
- A panel in back that can be unscrewed and opened up
- Carbon composite bow
- Oblong case with roomy compartments & carrying straps
- Each violin is made to order and may vary slightly
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.