Mystic Owl Natural Violin Outfit
Presenting the Mystic Owl Violin Outfit , which has become a favorite among our fans both young and old. This awesome violin is also packed with a lovely sound. Made from nicely flamed wood aged for six years, with a warm brown finish. The front is solid Spruce, with nicely flamed maple back, sides, and scroll. Includes inlaid purfling, nicely cut bridge. Genuine fine quality ebony fittings for fingerboard, chinrest, pegs and tailpiece. Custom transparent varnish used to illuminate the beauty of this unique instrument. Includes fine quality strings, genuine Brazilwood bow, ebony frog. Shaped, lightweight case, with deluxe velour interior, interior accessory pocket, exterior music pocket, leatherette handles, and convenient shoulder back-pack straps.
- Nicely aged wood for six years
- Warm Brown Finish
- Deluxe artwork created by top American designer
- Lovely sounding violin
- Front is solid Spruce
- Genuine Maple back, sides, scroll
- Nicely flamed back and sides
- Fine quality ebony fittings, including pegs, fingerboard, chin rest and tailpiece
- Fine quality strings
- Genuine Brazilwoodl bow with real horsehair
- Handsome lightweight shaped case, music pocket
- Case comes with deluxe velveteen interior, blanket, interior pocket
- Attached exterior pocket plus straps.
- Sizes: 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16